30 DAYS TO FIRST HARVEST
PLANTED: SEPTEMBER 1
BEGIN HARVEST: SEPTEMBER 30
42 DAYS TO FINAL HARVEST
(END HARVEST: OCTOBER 14)
ABOUT BIO 520™
BIO 520™ is a liquid growth promoter used for agriculture, horticulture, viticulture, floriculture, aquaculture, hydroponics, livestock, poultry and home gardening. The product is a “game changer”, shielding crops from the uptake of harmful chemicals applied by growers during conventional grow practices or accumulated from decades of conventional use of chemical fertilizers, insecticides, fungicides and herbicides.
The product delivers increased yields, and improved quality and safety of the food chain. BIO 520™ contains zero chemicals and enables plants to absorb greater amounts of nutrients. It also enables nitrogen fixation from the air and is simply diluted to irrigation water at 1 to 1,000 dilution.
PRODUCT FEATURES & PERFORMANCE
Harvested crops of fruits and vegetables grown using BIO 520™ have been proven, in government-controlled labs, to contain zero chemical residues. BIO 520™ has also been proven to deliver improved animal health, reduced mortality and economic benefits for the livestock and poultry industries.
Also, the ingredients of BIO 520™ generate a mild heat imparted by terahertz energy. This provides for extended, productive crop cycles and growth of crops at temperatures marginally below normal ranges. Substantially higher crop yields have been regularly achieved with staple food crops than previously possible when using conventional chemical or organic fertilizers.
BIO520™ PRODUCT TESTS
BIO 520™ is inorganic and contains zero chemicals. A complex of mineral contents provides nutrients, stimulates increased absorption and enhances plant growth. BIO 520™ has been successfully developed and extensively tested, both in the field and in laboratories over several years. BIO 520™ has dramatically improved crop yield, measured by weight.
SAMPLE STUDIES ON RADISHES & SWEET POTATOES
The photo below demonstrates the increase in size of white radishes grown with BIO 520™. The two radishes at the bottom of the photo were grown “with” BIO 520™. The top radish is the normal size, based on conventional growing practices, “without” BIO 520™.
The photograph of sweet potatoes (top right) highlights the crop yield of an increase of 20 tons per 3-acre plot. Yield for various crops (measured by weight) from identical-sized plots and in identical soils increased between 50% and 200%.
Tests over several years of development have included numerous greenhouse and outdoor food crops, including tomatoes, peppers, pumpkins, radishes, onions, tea and rice. Tests also measured BIO 520’s positive impact on flowers, fruits and berries.
MORE BIO 520™ CASE STUDY RESULTS…
- Fruit and produce sizes (per unit) have substantially increased across a variety of plants;
- Increase in production measured by “fruit count” with cherry tomatoes, produced from identical-size plots, increased from 6,000 fruits to 26,000 fruits;
- Pumpkins are conventionally produced at a rate of 5 fruits per harvested growth area. With BIO 520™, the same growth area produced 40 fruits of conventional size;
- Carrots, grown for carrot juice, produced triple the amount of juice;
- Zehyantha flower petals grew to twice normal size and with more vivid color;
- Garlic: 6 pieces increased to 13 pieces, with garlic growth larger than normal;
- Mango trees produced their first crop in year 2 instead of year 3. Mold on leaves also disappeared shortly after surface spraying with BIO 520™;
- Spinach yield increased by 200%.